Monday, September 8, 2014

Hold Me Tight  - Fundraising Update!

In just one week we've raised $290 - 14% of our $2,000 goal!  There has been an amazing amount of support for this project and  I feel very blessed to see donations coming in from my local L.A. community, as well as my former Boston home.

And, I'm happy to announce that we have added Natalie Beisner (actor) and Nadine Bedrossian (Stage Manager) to our ensemble!  We are so excited to have them join this ever growing production.

Remember, the money raised is primarily being put towards paying the cast and crew - people who often get overlooked in low budget theatre.  If you haven't had a chance to check out our campaign page (and possibly help us out with a donation), please take a moment now: http://igg.me/at/holdmetight - there are lots of wonderful rewards available, and you'd be helping to support the arts!

A couple rehearsal pics:


 


No comments:

Post a Comment